Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another fabulous card

Hello! :)
Using Tsunami Rose Designs Sketch #19...

I made this!

To make this card, I used more Lost & Found Two "Blush" paper from My Mind's Eye and also paper from La Creme matstack by DCWV.
For the embellishments, Recollections.
The BEAUTIFUL red lace is from Martha's shop, Creating is Fun.
She has awesome lace & buttons for fabulous prices. 
I just ordered tons of lace from her & can't wait to get it.!
{Correction: I actually got this lace somewhere else, but Martha's lace is way better! 
I just have too much lace and I got confused. He he ;)}

Please check out Daisy's facebook page {Click HERE.} if you haven't already! 
She designs some AWESOME blog badges & banners in addition to making sketches.
(Mine is in the works right now!)

You can also join the FB group to share your cards using her sketches HERE.

Until tomorrow friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)