How sad is it that I'm only a PT member of the Tsunami Rose Design Team and I'm already falling behind?
Today (or a couple days ago) I used Sketch #2 to make my card.
(Video with the sketch coming soon!)
I used Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" paper, along with some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.
The cute little white lace is from Creating is Fun, where everything in the store is 50% off!
I finally got EVERYTHING that I have been wanting for my stash, so make sure you go check it out!
The sentiment is from CTMH
I made this for a friend so I hope she likes it!
The complete Tsunami Rose DT:
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com
We would love to see you there!