Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Name Sign/Altered Wooden Plaque

Hey guys! 
I'm back with a little project to share.

This sign has been sitting in my craft area for over a month, painted but not decorated.
I finally decided that I was going to decorate it and I'm super happy with how it turned out!

I'm going to use this for my Youtube videos & to set on the table at craft fairs. And to hang in my craft room when not in use. ;)


I got the wooden sign at Michaels for a few bucks in the unfinished wood section then painted & crackled it.

I used a mix of different flowers for this projects, but most are from Wild Orchid Crafts except the black (I am Roses) and the blue ones are from Prima (Fairy Belle collection)

{The metal flowers are from Michaels}

The black letters are grunge letters from Tim Holtz; I just painted them black and called it good! I love the mis-matched look to it.

The clock & butterfly are cut out from Prima Almanac, as well as the hidden paper behind the flowers.

I added some Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon & a number plate thing for a finishing touch.

I hope you enjoyed looking at this! Stay tuned for a video soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)