Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ANOTHER Altered Letter "A"

Hello everyone! 
I just finished up an altered wooden letter for my friend Angela. 
I decided to do a little stitching on the paper. 
And NO, I wasn't trying to make it straight.
I never would've attempted to sew on paper if I wanted it straight.
I'm not a sewer by any means & am still getting used to my "Pixie" sewing machine. Lol!

Here it is!




The paper I used to cover the letter is from My Mind's Eye "Oooh La La"- Over the Top (discontinued)
All the yellow flowers are I am Roses, and the white flowres & cream rosebud are from Wild Orchid crafts.
 I sprayed them all with Perfect Pearls mist in Perfect Pearl.
The silver filigree corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts & the bling is Recollections.

I made a cute little bow out of muslin for an extra touch. ;)

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)