Saturday, July 7, 2012

Time flies! {An altered letter}

Geez, it's been a while since I blogged! 
I have been working on projects. Too many.
I have about 3 started, but unfinished.

I have some pictures to share of an altered letter I made for a friend.
And a video!!
I used a lit of Tim Holtz & a lot of I am Roses.
My two favorites.
I kinda went a little crazy with my perfect pearls mist, but that's okay.
Who doesn't love a little (or a lot) of glitter?

Enjoy!







I had a lot of fun making this. :)
My friend liked it, so that's what counts!

Here's a video going over what I did 
{Sorry for the glare!}



I"m super excited for my next project that I'm sharing.. so keep an eye out for it!

{Link to the Creating is Fun shop for the cream trim.}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)