Friday, June 29, 2012

ILS 4th Monthly Blog Hop- Day 2


Photobucket







Thank you for joining us on the 4th end of the month blog hop hosted by Daisy Collins the designer of Tsunami Rose designs and I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose.

Our blog hops theme this month is Vintage Mason Jars. Daisy has designed some gorgeous and much needed vintage Mason Jar printable scrapbook papers ephemera!

If you comment on everyone on the blog hop list you will be entered to win the 3 featured mason jar printable papers, and the 2 mason jar printable ephemera!

You can find the featured Papers here:

The printables in the shop are currently 25% off until July 7th in honor of Daisy's birthday, so take advantage and enjoy!







My card:

I used the Vintage Mason Jar paper in Teal.
This is one of my favorite colors & I'm so glad Daisy offered the paper in this color because it is sooo adorable.
I immediately thought "wedding" when I saw my completed card. ;)
This was a super easy sketch for me to do because I knew I as going to use buttons and.or flowers for the circles. (I ended up using buttons.)
I used my Martha Stewart edge punch again at the bottom of the paper and added lace from Creating is Fun underneath.
The plain buttons came from Michael's in their value bins & the pearl cluster buttons are from Joann's
I also used flat-back pearls & seam binding from my stash.
The sentiment is one that I typed up in Word & printed out.

I love this card & Daisy makes it so easy with her fabulous sketches & papers!



Please make sure to comment one everyone's blog a chance to enter!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, I love the pearl lace!
    Veronica from familyofscrappers2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Those pearls work so well with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)