Friday, June 15, 2012

A card fit for a queen ;)

Hi everyone!
It's been almost a week since I blogged last, but I am happy to report my mom is out of the hospital and back at home resting. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!
Yay!

Onto the fun stuff..
Here's my card for today, using June sketch #1 by Tsunami Rose Designs


I used a printable from Daisy (Tsunami Rose) for the crown image on the card.
{You can get your own HERE!}
Check out her Zibbet shop for TONS more vintage printable images & printable scrapbook paper!

The background paper is from... Well, actually I can't remember! ha
The banner at the top is made from Le Romantique by Graphic 45.

The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co's Kit of the Month from last month
Looooove it!
I can't wait to use those dress forms on something..

For the rest of the card, I just used random things..
Seam binding, pearls, a Recollections flower, some hemp cord & a button from Creating is Fun.

Please come back tomorrow for the ILS by Tsunami Rose Blog Hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)