Monday, June 4, 2012

ILS by Tsunami Rose challenge- JUNE!! Day 1

Hey hey hey!
I'm back again with the first card of June.

Obviously I used a Tsunami Rose Designs sketch for this card.
{Video to come later!}

I also used some I am Roses flowers in this card.
I just got my very first order a couple days ago
(wayyyy sooner than it said to expect my order!)

And.... I can't believe I haven't bought any before!
Sorry Recollections.. I've found new flowers. :P
I used Ranger Perfect Pearls mist in Perfect Pearl to mist the big white flowers.
Here's a couple close ups:


The paper is Prima "Romantique" (Which I also just got, LOVEEE)
I inked the edges in Tim Holtz distress ink "Antique Linen"
The sentiment is "Devoted" from Unity Stamp Co.
The die cut behind the flower is by Die-Namics.
The pearl trim is from JoAnn's.

All of my beautiful lace & trims came from the Creating is Fun Zibbet shop!
Go check it out.. I promise you will be addicted like me in no time!

It feels good to get back in the card making mood.
Lately all I have been doing is shopping for new stuff,
but not actually making anything with my new purchases!

Hopefully I can catch up on my posts soon! 


1 comment:

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)