Thank you for joining for the 2nd Monthly ILS by Tsunami Rose Blog hop! Daisy Collins aka Tsunami Rose has set off on a challenge to post 1 original card and an original sketch each day for the rest of the year! You can join her by visiting her blog that she updates each and every day with a new sketch!
We were given 2 sketches ahead of time to put our spin on and present to you today and tomorrow. The winner will be receiving a sample pack of items from Daisy's vintage Zibbet shop!! To enter to win, simply leave a comment on each of the blogs on the blog list! Daisy will randomly pick 1 grand prize winner from each day! So make sure to comment today and come back tomorrow!
Today's daily sketch challenge is # 18
To make this card, I used:
- Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" striped paper
- CTMH "Lucy" pink lace paper
- Sentiment- "Party all day" by Unity
- Lace from Creating is Fun
- Misc. pearls
I liked this sketch a lot because I got to use my two favorite things: LACE & PEARLS :)
It was a little challenging at first, but as soon as I had my paper & embellishments picked out, it went pretty fast! That's always the hardest part.
Remember to enter to win by commenting on the following blogs:
1. Daisy Collins- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
YOU ARE HERE! ---> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
NEXT BLOG! ---> Maria Neilsen Levine - http://riacreations.blogspot.com
5. Leslie Owens- http://ScrapOfArtDesigns.blogspot.com
6. Adelle Naylor - http://anoriginalcrafts.blogspot.com
7. Monica Scrapstreasure- http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com
8. Tricia Colon- http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com
9. Veronica Meras- http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
We would also love to invite you to show us your creations using sketches by Tsunami Rose by joining our Facebook group! We love to see what others create!