Friday, April 13, 2012

A couple cards!

I have been pretty busy lately & haven't been making any cards until today!

Here's the first one



I entered this into a Guest Design Team call for Creating is Fun.

Here's what I used:

  • Yellow polka-dot paper- Echo Park "Summer Days"
  • Floral paper- Basic Grey "Picadilly"
  • Lace & button- Creating is Fun
  • Wood flag with sentiment- Jillibean Soup
  • Misc. pearls, seam binding & twine

And here's my second card for the day


I used these things to make this card:
  • Pink stripe paper- Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink"
  • Tag- Melissa Frances 5th Avenue tag collection
  • Paper flowers- Recollections/misc. from Michaels
  • Lace from local craft store
  • Sentiment- Unity "Party all day"
  • Cameo- cut from Jenni Bowlin "Be our guest" paper

I just got some awesome Bo Bunny "Ambrosia" paper.. hopefully I can make a card using it tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. i love couple cards. Great hat! Love the matching card. Awesome.

    Indian wedding cards

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)