Here's the first one
I entered this into a Guest Design Team call for Creating is Fun.
Here's what I used:
- Yellow polka-dot paper- Echo Park "Summer Days"
- Floral paper- Basic Grey "Picadilly"
- Lace & button- Creating is Fun
- Wood flag with sentiment- Jillibean Soup
- Misc. pearls, seam binding & twine
And here's my second card for the day
I used these things to make this card:
- Pink stripe paper- Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink"
- Tag- Melissa Frances 5th Avenue tag collection
- Paper flowers- Recollections/misc. from Michaels
- Lace from local craft store
- Sentiment- Unity "Party all day"
- Cameo- cut from Jenni Bowlin "Be our guest" paper
I just got some awesome Bo Bunny "Ambrosia" paper.. hopefully I can make a card using it tomorrow!