Thank you for joining for the 2nd Monthly ILS by Tsunami Rose Blog hop! Daisy Collins aka Tsunami Rose has set off on a challenge to post 1 original card and an original sketch each day for the rest of the year! You can join her by visiting her blog that she updates each and every day with a new sketch!
We were given 2 sketches ahead of time to put our spin on and present to you. The winner will be receiving a sample pack of items from Daisy's vintage Zibbet shop!! To enter to win, simply leave a comment on each of the blogs on the blog list! Daisy will randomly pick 1 grand prize winner from each day!
Today's daily sketch challenge is # 24
What I used:
- Blue damask paper- My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Two" Blush
- Gray polka dot paper- Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan"
- Floral paper- My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline" Howdy Doody
- Lace- Daisy's Vintage Zibbet Shop
- Flowers & pearls- Recollections
- Sentiment- "Card Word Puzzle" CTMH
- Flourish border on sentiment- "Eclectic Edges" CTMH
- Inked & stamped with Gray Wool, CTMH
I'm usually not good with sketches that have a lot of little elements and squares, etc. but this one was great! I basically just looked through my scraps to find the paper I wanted to use and voila! I always seem to use lace whenever I see a scallop border. I have to use my massive hoard of lace somehow! I added the flowers just because I felt like it. :P
Remember to enter to win by commenting on the following blogs:
1. Daisy Collins- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
YOU ARE HERE! ---> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
GO HERE NEXT! ---> Maria Neilsen Levine - http://riacreations.blogspot.com
5. Leslie Owens- http://ScrapOfArtDesigns.blogspot.com
6. Adelle Naylor - http://anoriginalcrafts.blogspot.com
7. Monica Scrapstreasure- http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com
8. Tricia Colon- http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com
9. Veronica Meras- http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
We would also love to invite you to show us your creations using sketches by Tsunami Rose by joining our Facebook group! We love to see what others create!
UP NEXT... MARIA!