Daisy at Tsunami Rose Designs is celebrating her 100th sketch with a contest!
Here's the official word from Daisy herself!
"I am holding a contest for my 100th sketch. You are more than welcome to submit your version by linking your blog to mine! Please enter, I would love to see what you guys come up with. I will be picking the winner on Thursday at midnight so make sure you enter on time. The winner will win 9 yards total of mint green lace from my shop."
Of course I'm going to enter my card for today, and you should too!
Go to her blog & link your post!
Here the sketch:
And here's my entry for the contest!
I used Melissa Frances 5th Avenue tags & paper for this card. It's so feminine & beautiful.
I also used some lace, pearls & ribbon I got at Joann's. The sentiment is a rubber stamp that was on clearance. I only figured out why it was on clearance after I bought it... the stamp was mounted at an angle but the picture on the top of the stamp wasn't. So I have to turn the stamp sideways for it to be straight. ANNOYING! But it's such a pretty stamp. :)
I inked the edges in "Antique Linen" (Tim Holtz of course.)
My mom loved her birthday card. :)
Here's a complete list of the Tsunami Rose Design team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.comm
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- <<ME!>> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com