Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CTMH Pemberley Altered Birdhouse

Hi there!
If you are looking for the Creating is Fun Baby Inspired Blog Hop, click HERE
If you are looking for the ILS by Tsunami Rose DT Blog Hop, click HERE

I just wanted to share a project I made for my MIL's Mothers Day present. Blue is her favorite color so I knew I had to use it somehow in her project. I've been hoarding my Pemberley paper packet ever since I got it, but I never really knew what I wanted to use it for. Then I found this great birdhouse at Michaels & it all came together!

All I did was cut out the sizes of paper to fit the birdhouse & adhered it with some Bonding Memories glue.
I used so many different embellishments, most are from Michaels, but the gorgeous lace & flowers on the front of the birdhouse are from Creating is Fun! Martha's shop is my go-to place for all my lace & trim.
The fringe trim on the side & the butterfly embellishment are from Recollections (by Michaels) and the pearl trim I got from Joann's.
The flowers on the card are from Recollections also & the pearl trim from Joann's. The sentiment is from an old stamp I found on Etsy. I just love it!


If you have any other questions, feel free to leave me a comment!


2 comments:

  1. This is just plain gorgeous! I love it! This paper pack is one of my favorite and I just love your project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much Elizabeth! I love this paper too but I wanted to make just more than a card with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)