Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 11 of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose challenge- A really cute card!

This month I'm participating in the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose challenge as a member of her Design Team! Each day for the rest of the year, Daisy from Tsunami Rose Designs will post an original card sketch. I will be posting a card a day for the month of May! Here's today's sketch & card. (A day late!)


I love, love LOVE this card. The colors & everything are just amazing & it's my first banner card!
I used My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline-Fiddlesticks" paper for everything, minus the gray & white polka dot paper on the banner. {That is from Recollections.}
The tag with the sentiment is a Nestabilities die, inked with Tim Holtz distress ink in Worn Lipstick.
The actual sentiment is from "Party all day" by Unity.
The flower is from a set of 6 assorted flowers by Recollections, all made from different fabrics. LOVE IT!
And lastly, the white lace is from Daisy's Vintage Zibbet shop! It's stretchy & amazing and so easy to dye whatever color you want! (Even though I chose to keep it white for this card.)

I'm going to get caught back up with my cards today (hopefully!)

In the meantime...

Be sure to check out the facebook page for Tsunami Rose sketches and join the sketch challenge!




1 comment:

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)