My supply list:
- Paper- Red stripe background, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found "Market Street" (only in 6x6 pad)
- White newsprint paper (background for all other elements), "Lucy" CTMH
- Stamps, (Balloon & sentiment), Inkadinkadoo (clear acrylic)
- Red lace trim, Creating is Fun
- Flower & pearls, Recollections
- Inked with black archival ink
I just got this stamp set from Etsy and was dying to use it! This sketch was PERFECT for using my new stamps. Instead of using 3 different images for inside the squares, I just stamped the hot air balloon in different spots within the square. I think it looks pretty cool!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my red trim from Creating is Fun. It was actually my color inspiration for this card.
Here's a complete list of the Tsunami Rose Design team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.comm
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- <<ME!>> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
See you tomorrow!