Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Keep Calm & Carry On Card


I just got this stamp today from Michael's and couldn't wait to use it!
Here's the card I made:


I just LOOOOVE it.
I head embossed the stamped image with black onto cream cardstock.
{I go through that stuff like a mo-fo!}
I inked the edges with black ink next.
Yesterday, I die-cut a whole bunch of doilies with my doily die from Cheery Lynn designs.
So I added a black one to the background, along with black lace from Creating is Fun.
I added some pearl & lace trim from Joann's over the black lace.
Next I grabbed some seam binding and a super neat button {from Joann's} to form a bow.
The embellishments on the bottom right hand corner are from Recollections.

I had fun making this card! As I always do with everything I make. 
Basically, I just wanted to play with my new stuff. 
:)


1 comment:

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)