I'm back again with another card!
This month I'm participating in the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose challenge as a member of Daisy's Design Team! Each day for the rest of the year, Daisy from Tsunami Rose Designs will post an original card sketch. I will be posting a card a day for the month of May! Here's today's sketch & card.
I heat embossed for the first time on this card! (The sentiment.)
It turned out alright, but definitely need to practice!
I got my Darice craft heating tool at Joann's for $8!! (With coupon)
I used a Vintange Printable from Daisy for the main image on this card.
As of right now they are only available to her DT,
but please check out her blog in the near future to get it for yourself!
I love it!
The pearl trim I got from Joann's & the flower is from Michael's.
The background paper is from Pink Paislee "London Market."
I thought it tied in well with the background of the Vintage printable. :)
Please excuse the angle of the picture! I had to take the pic from an angle so there wasn't a glare.
I usually like to take pictures straight on but it wouldn't work with this one.
I'm also thinking about making a video for one of my upcoming cards..
Will have to figure out how to do it with my camera..
Please check out the rest of the Tsunami Rose Design Team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- <<ME!>> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com