Back today with sketch #29 by Daisy of Tsunami Rose Designs.
And my card..
I love how bright & cheery it is, and also how it has lace & newsprint in the background.
I used my new favorite stamp, by Hampton Art, that I got at Michael's.
The tassle trim also came from Michael's.
The pearl trim is from Joann's & lastly, the chiffon rosettes are from Maya Road. (I think!)
I inked the edges in "Cotton Candy," from CTMH.
Please come back tomorrow for another sketch & card!
Be sure to check out the rest of the Tsunami Rose Design Team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- <<ME!>> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com