Trying to catch up on my posts!!
This was from a couple days ago, sketch #4
And my card!
I used some Vintage dictionary paper that I got from Daisy for the background paper.
Contact her directly to get some for yourself!
The striped paper is from MME Lost & Found. (Portobello Road I think!)
The lace I got in a swap from this month.
The pearls & fabric flower are Recollections.
The chipboard sentiment was in the dollar bin @ Joanns.
The vintage image I got online from Clearly Vintage
Sorry it took so long to get this posted!
Hopefully I can whip out a couple more cards today to get caught up.
Please come back tomorrow for another sketch & card!
Be sure to check out the rest of the Tsunami Rose Design Team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- <<ME!>> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com