Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 9 of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose challenge

This month I'm participating in the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose challenge as a member of her Design Team! Each day for the rest of the year, Daisy from Tsunami Rose Designs will post an original card sketch. I will be posting a card a day for the month of May! Here's today's sketch & card. (A few days late!)
I kinda avoided this sketch at first but knew I had to get down to business.
So I just went at it. I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out.
The two papers are by Recollections (at Michaels), as well are the flowers & pearls.
I inked the edges with some green Martha Stewart ink that was in a stamp kit I got on clearance!
The sentiment is from CTMH "A blossom."
And last but not least.. the gorgeous image is one I found online from Catnip Studio Collage.
They have TONS of really cool images. :)
Onto catching up with my posts! I've just been busy trying to make all my Mother's Day presents and dealing with a sick baby! No fun. :(

Be sure to check out the facebook page for Tsunami Rose sketches and join the sketch challenge!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)