I kinda avoided this sketch at first but knew I had to get down to business.
So I just went at it. I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out.
The two papers are by Recollections (at Michaels), as well are the flowers & pearls.
I inked the edges with some green Martha Stewart ink that was in a stamp kit I got on clearance!
The sentiment is from CTMH "A blossom."
And last but not least.. the gorgeous image is one I found online from Catnip Studio Collage.
They have TONS of really cool images. :)
Onto catching up with my posts! I've just been busy trying to make all my Mother's Day presents and dealing with a sick baby! No fun. :(
Here's a complete list of the Tsunami Rose Design team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.comm
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- <<ME!>> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com