Back again with another beautiful sketch from Daisy of Tsunami Rose Designs!
This month has gone by pretty fast, can't wait until next month!
Today is sketch #30
And my card...
I'm totally keeping this card. I love the paper and the flowers.. everything. GORGEOUS.
The paper & sentiment tag is from the My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline-Fiddlesticks" 6x6 paper pad.
Must. get. another.
The flowers are Kaisercraft's paper blooms in fuchsia? I think.
The lace is from the Creating is Fun Zibbet shop.
I heard that they -MiGHT- be having an Anniversary sale... Go check it out! ;)
I punched the edge of the blue paper with the Martha Stewart "Doily" edge punch.
I couldn't wait to use it!
That's all for today.. Please come back tomorrow! :)
Be sure to check out the rest of the Tsunami Rose Design Team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- <<ME!>> Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com