Here's the sketch for today
And here's my card!
My supply list:
- My Mind's Eye Follow your Heart "Be Happy" paper
- Misc. seam binding.
- Random rub-on sentiment in my stash
- Lace from Creating is Fun
- Dress form SVG- found online
I really liked this sketch! I felt uber-creative using the seam binding to make the little banners. :P
Don't forget to check out the Facebook group we have for the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose challenge!
Feel free to post your own creations or just look at what other people have made! We'd love to have you either way.
Here's a complete list of the Tsunami Rose Design team!
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.comm
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
See you tomorrow!