Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Card for May 2nd using Tsunami Rose Sketch #22

I'm back again with another card using Tsunami Rose sketches!
Here's the sketch for today
And here's my card!

My supply list:
I really liked this sketch! I felt uber-creative using the seam binding to make the little banners. :P

Don't forget to check out the Facebook group we have for the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose challenge!
Feel free to post your own creations or just look at what other people have made! We'd love to have you either way.

Here's a complete list of the Tsunami Rose Design team!



2 comments:

  1. I said it beofre & I'll said it again I am really in love with this card, the dress form is amazing, everything you used worked so well with this cars tfs bye for now Eleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very impressive card! I love that dress form cut! Nice find on that one!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is GREATLY appreciated. :)