Thanks for joining us for our I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose DT Blog Hop! If you don't know yet, as part of the ILS DT we create a card each day following Tsunami Rose's sketches that she posts on her blog each and every day.
Tsunami Rose is giving away a Father's Day Vintage Printable from her Zibbet shop to 2 lucky random commenters for either day of the blog hop! So make sure to comment on everyones blog for the chance to win! And check out the Tsunami Rose Vintage Zibbet Shop for more of her exclusive printables.
Today's daily sketch challenge is #2
I LOVE my card!
I used paper from Michaels & inked everything (including the doily die cuts) in Ponderosa Pine ink from CTMH. The doily die cuts are from Die-Namics.
The sentiment is from a wood stamp set by Inkadinkadoo I got at Joann's.
The image is from Prima "Romantique."
Last but not least, the dainty brown lace is from Creating is Fun. Love the bows!
Please check the rest of the ILS by Tsunami Rose Design Team members. Comment with your email and enter to win a chance for some exclusive Tsunami Rose Designs Printables!
If possible, we ask that you leave your email in the comment so that way you can be emailed the print ready file.
May Design Team
- Daisy Collins- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
Please check back for tomorrow's daily sketch challenge!